Why Creating a Group Program Can Keep You In Money Struggle
Have you heard that creating a course or a signature group program is the path to success?
It sure can be if you’re in a certain place in your business. But creating a group program before you have these 4 things in place can keep you in money struggle.
And since you know by now that I love helping you create money and clients in your business, I wanted to share some of what I teach inside The Abundant Health Coach (our wellness business accelerator program).
Why Creating a Group Can Keep You In Money Struggle
Unsure of what to focus on right now? Here’s a quick self-assessment…
Focus On Filling Longer Group Programs If…
- You’ve Already Worked With 8-10 Clients On Your Group Program Topic
It’s vital to have experience with the topic before creating a group program, so you know what clients need and want.
- You Have Months To Create A Group Program & The Marketing Material
I say ‘months’ because it takes a LONG time (and a lot of marketing know-how) to create everything you need for a successful group program launch.
- You’re Okay With Not Making Money While You’re Creating Your Group Program
If you’re focusing on creating a group program, you likely won’t have much time to attract private coaching clients. This means little or no money coming in during the creation process.
- You Have At Least 1,000 People On Your List
You’ll typically see a conversion rate of 1-3%. So meaning if you have 1,000 people on your list, you can expect 10-30 to enroll in your program.
- Your Private Coaching Practice Is Full Or Mostly Full
If this is the case, it’s time to scale and create a group program where you can serve more people at one time.
Focus On Filling Your Private Coaching Spots If…
- You Want To Make 5k Per Month Consistently
Private coaching is higher priced, so you only need to enroll 3-4 clients a month to reach this goal.
- You Want To Get Started Working With Clients & Making A Good Income Asap
Once you learn the process for inviting people to work with you, you can start signing on private clients immediately. (Stay tuned – for more from me on how to do this!)
- You’re Brand New Or Haven’t Worked With Many Clients Yet
Private coaching is where you’ll want to start because it will get you experience, testimonials, and confidence that’s necessary before creating a group program.
- You Have A Small List (Or No List)
Great news! You don’t need a list to start signing on private coaching clients!
- You Want A Simple, Low Tech Approach To Having A Thriving Business
All you need in order to enroll & work with private coaching clients is a way to take payments & a scheduling system.
What do you think your focus should be right now? Let me know in the comments below.