SEPTEMBER 18, 2023
#27: Tips to Sell With More Ease
When you hear the word “sales,” what comes to mind?
Aggressive? Pushy? Crafty?
I’m with you. I usually avoid using the word “sales” because it has such a negative connotation.
Do you know why that is? It’s because most of us have experienced being sold to in an aggressive way. Many of us have even been taught to lead sales conversations in a pushy way.
It’s a shame because when selling is done in a heart-centered way, it’s about being of service and helping your potential client make the best decision for themself.
When you approach it this way, you will love getting on sales calls (aka initial consults).
It’s so important for us to learn how to talk to potential clients.
That’s why I’m so thrilled that sales coach, Nicole Cramer, joined me for this episode to discuss Tips to Sell With More Ease.
In the episode, you’ll learn:
- How to start a conversation rejection-free
- How to use clients’ objections as an opportunity (instead of a brick wall)
- Magic phrases to use during initial consults (that make it easier for your potential clients to tap into what they truly want)
- Ways to pre-qualify potential clients, so you get the “right fit” people on calls
- And we address an often debated question “Should I put my prices on my website?”
Tune in so you can show up to conversations with potential clients being of service.
About Nicole Cramer
Nicole Cramer is a Sales Coach, Trainer, and Speaker who helps women make more money in their business by mastering sales conversations using human connection, sales psychology, and magic phrases.
Links/Resources mentioned on the show:
Follow Nicole at @thenicolecramer