FEB 7, 2023
#2: How to Specialize & Stand Out
One question you might have is… how can I stand out from other coaches?
There’s more than one answer to this question, but at the foundation, the main way to stand out is by having a specialty. (This is also referred to as your niche.)
By defining a specialty, you don’t have to worry so much about competition because you’re setting yourself apart by stating what you help people with.
When you get really clear about exactly who you help and what you help them with, everything in your business starts to flow.
Not only that but you become magnetic to the people who need you the most.
I know it can feel tricky (and even make you squirm in your seat) when you try to figure out what your specialty should be – but I’m here to help!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The 2 mistakes that will prevent you from attracting clients
- The myth about “niching” that may be keeping you stuck
- Examples of specialties that our clients are having great success with so you can get inspiration
- The approach you want to AVOID when choosing a specialty
- Key questions that will help you choose a specialty
- How to evaluate and know if your specialty is a strong good one
Your specialty lays the groundwork for everything else you do in your business, so be sure to tune in to this episode so you can get some support with this!
Links/Resources mentioned on the show:
Subscribe on iTunes Listen on Spotify