Your launch plan for a New Year’s Cleanse or Detox (timeline inside)
Have you thought about launching a cleanse or detox lately?
We all know that January is the time of year when people make a commitment to healthier habits.
This is good news for you, because it means that your potential clients will be ready and motivated to enroll in some type of program or experience with you.
January is the perfect time to offer a group cleanse or detox.
Why do I recommend offering a cleanse or detox?
If you have a newsletter list, even a small one, offering a virtual group program such as a 7-day cleanse or detox is an effective way to generate more income and interest in your private coaching.
Also, cleanses and detoxes are usually offered at a low price point, which makes it easy for people to say “yes.” Once they start feeling better and get a taste of what it is like to work with you, many will be ready for more.
Now is the time to start planning for a January launch.
You might be wondering what you should be focusing on when, to successfully launch a cleanse or detox. Have no fear; I’ve got you covered!
I’ve put a timeline together for you, to help you plan for a low-stress, profitable launch in January.
By starting now, you’re not only setting yourself up for success, but you’re also being a kind boss to yourself.
I’ve created this timeline assuming that you have already created your cleanse/detox content (possibly from a program you have run in the past), or are using Done-for-You content.
You can tweak this timeline to give yourself more or less time.
Here’s your week-by-week timeline.
Week of December 1st – Finalizing program details
- Determine the length of your program, pricing,
- Review your cleanse/detox materials and start to make edits.
Week of December 8th – Getting ready to promote
- Create your sales page. (This is where people can learn about your program and register.)
- Write or edit the welcome email participants will receive when they register.
Week of December 15th – Getting ready to promote
- Make final edits to your cleanse/detox materials.
- If you plan to provide live calls as part of your program, set-up a free account with FreeConferencing.com (or another teleseminar provider).
Week of December 22rd – Getting ready to promote
(Note – if you are planning to take this week off, you can easily complete this task ahead of time so you can fully unplug.)
- Set up and schedule your first 4 promotional emails in your email marketing system (such as Aweber, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, or 1ShoppingCart).
Week of December 29th – Promotion starts
(Note – if you are planning to take this week off, you can easily complete the one task ahead of time so you can fully unplug.)
- Special Early Bird pricing is good this week (and for a total of 7 days).
- First 4 promotional emails are sent this week.
- Set up and schedule the last 2 promotional emails in your email marketing system (such as Aweber, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, or 1ShoppingCart).
Week of January 5th – Promotion continues
- Special Early Bird pricing ends.
- Last 2 promotional emails are sent this week.
- If you plan to provide live calls as part of your program, finalize the content for your “kick off” call.
Week of January 12th – Program starts
- Send out an email to participants the day before your kick off call, with their detox/cleanse materials and a reminder about the call.
- Hold your live kick off call, if applicable.
- Provide support to participants through a Private Facebook Group.
Week of January 19th – Program ends (depending on length of program)
- If applicable, send out an email to participants the day before your live wrap-up call, with a reminder about the call.
- Hold your live wrap-up call.
- Email participants with a feedback survey and a link to schedule their bonus 30-minute post-cleanse/detox strategy call (if you’re providing this as part of the program).
Are you thinking about signing up for one of our Winter Cleanse/Detox Solutions?
The solutions will allow you to launch quickly and easily and take all the guess work out of launching your program. Plus, you’ll have me by your side as questions come up about how to market, customize, or lead your cleanse/detox.
What are your questions about offering a program in January?
Post questions below so I can support you.