Is it too late to launch a summer program?
(Launch timeline inside)
Do you feel like summer just started, but then look at the date and can’t believe it’s already July 9th?
Summer goes by quickly and you may be wondering whether it’s still possible to launch a program this summer.
Two questions may be coming up for you:
1. Will people sign up for a cleanse or detox in July or August?
I realize that many people take vacations in July and August, but people don’t typically travel for a whole month. Some of your ideal clients may be away during your program, but not everyone. My family took our vacation in early June.
One creative way around this is to offer support for 2 weeks, if you’re running a 7 day cleanse/detox. This way, if someone is on vacation the first week, they can participate the second week.
I have personally helped other health coaches successfully launch programs in July and August and I know you can too!
2. You may also be wondering if you have enough time to get your sales page up and promote the program.
I believe that you can get a lot more done, quickly, if you know exactly what to focus on each week.
I’ve put a timeline together for you, to help you plan for a low-stress, profitable launch this summer.
I’ve created this timeline assuming that you have already created your cleanse/detox content (possibly from a program you have run in the past), or are using Done-for-You content.
You can tweak this timeline to give yourself more or less time. Take into account any weeks you may be on vacation and when you’d like your program to start. In this timeline, your program starts at the beginning of August, but you can have it start at the end of July or mid-August.
Here’s your week-by-week timeline.
Week of July 8th – Getting ready to promote
- Determine the length of your program, pricing, and write or edit the welcome email participants will receive when they register.
- If you plan to provide live calls as part of your program, set-up a free account with FreeConferencing.com (or another teleseminar provider).
Week of July 15th – Getting ready to promote
- Review your cleanse/detox materials and make any final edits.
- Set up and schedule your first 4 promotional emails in your email marketing system (such as Aweber, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, or 1ShoppingCart)
Week of July 22nd – Promotion starts
- Special Early Bird pricing is good this week (and for a total of 7 days).
- First 4 promotional emails are sent this week.
- Set up and schedule the last 2 promotional emails in your email marketing system (such as Aweber, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, or 1ShoppingCart)
Week of July 29th – Promotion continues
- Special Early Bird pricing ends
- Last 2 promotional emails are sent this week.
- If you plan to provide live calls as part of your program, finalize the content for your “kick off” call.
Week of August 5th – Program starts
- Send out an email to participants the day before your kick off call, with their detox/cleanse materials and a reminder about the call.
- Hold your live kick of call, if applicable.
- Provide support to participants through a Private Facebook Group
Week of August 12th – Program ends (depending on length of program)
- If applicable, send out an email to participants the day before your live wrap-up call, with a reminder about the call.
- Hold your live wrap-up call.
- Email participants with a feedback survey and a link to schedule their bonus 30-minute post-cleanse/detox strategy call (if you’re providing this as part of the program).
Are you thinking about signing up for our Complete Summer Cleanse/Detox Solution?
Remember, if you register by tomorrow, Wednesday, July 10th, you will have my support for 4 weeks.
Imagine being able to have me by your side as questions come up about how to market, customize, or lead your cleanse/detox.
What are your questions about offering a program in July or August?
Are you excited about offering a program this summer, but wonder if the time is right? Post questions below so I can support you.